Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Today is the first nice day we have had in a while. I have had blue jeans on most of the week and am happy to see the sun! These pictures are from my sons career day at school, they had to dress like there future occupation and describe how they see themselves in the future. My son said that he did not want a wife or kids and would just sleep wherever the other soldiers slept. I guess time will tell if his prediction comes true.
Everything is from Elle's Studio except for the dog tag. I made the dog tag using thin metal and a MCT die for the shape then used my clikit tool to emboss the letters and the flag.
I am entering it in the following challenges:
SWAT: Home of the brave mood board challenge
Quick Quotes: star challenge
Elles Studio sketch:

Great take on the challenge...so love that dog tag!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with SWAT
Fantastic use of the mood board!! Thanks for joining us at SWAT!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great take on all three challenges! The photos are awesome and the stars are the perfect accent! Thanks for playing along with us over at Quick QUotes this month!
ReplyDeleteSweet page! I love your handmade dog tag! Thanks for joining the Quick Quotes challenge! :)
ReplyDelete