Hi everyone! Hope you are having fun and celebrating Father's Day-I know we are. The kids each made Mike a card and Emert even made one for Pappy-so I didn't get to make one. Oh well!
The great thing about digital cameras is that you can take lots of pictures and then you can chose the ones you want later. The bad thing about digital cameras is after a year of taking these photos I still couldn't pick my favorites-I loved them all! So for the first time in a very long time I made a double layout. Here is a closer look. The paper is from MME, the little fishing scene is cut from the campin critters cricut cartridge. the little fish are some brads I had in my stash. I used twine from the twinery to stitch around the borders and make the banner at the bottom.
I am entering it in the following contests:
The great thing about digital cameras is that you can take lots of pictures and then you can chose the ones you want later. The bad thing about digital cameras is after a year of taking these photos I still couldn't pick my favorites-I loved them all! So for the first time in a very long time I made a double layout. Here is a closer look. The paper is from MME, the little fishing scene is cut from the campin critters cricut cartridge. the little fish are some brads I had in my stash. I used twine from the twinery to stitch around the borders and make the banner at the bottom.
I am entering it in the following contests:
- the water challenge at BBTB2
- Father's Day challenge at Celebrate the Occasion
- Father's Day theme challenge at More than Favors
- Make a masculine card or project for Pink by Design http://pinkbydesignstamps.com/2012/06/13/ink-it-pink-challenge-2-and-a-winner/#.T94yRhdfErg
- The challenge at MCT is: Use any OLDER CARTRIDGE of YOUR choice. This is a COLOR challenge using the colors below in the CUTE owl picture! Make a card, layout or any 3-D project for this challenge .





fun water layout, thanks so much for joining in the play at BBTB2 Challenge, hugs
ReplyDeletethis is wonderful.... and I had to chuckle that you made two layouts. That happens with me, I simply cannot ignore any photos even if they look almost the same. Thanks for joining us on our BBTB2 water challenge.
ReplyDeleteCarole
ooh...what a great 2 page layout...I can see all the care you put into this project! ...thanks so much for participating in this week's Ink it Pink Challenge.
ReplyDeleteLove this Layout!! I have SUCH a hard time ever having something turn out great if it has more than one photo and this is just FAB!!! <3 Thanks so much for playing along with us at www.Pinkbydesignstamps.com - Make sure to come back on Wednesday for the winner and a brand new Challenge!! :)
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxoxox
Jessica www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com
WOW!!! Great layout! I just love the Campin Critters cartridge. Great job!!! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)
ReplyDelete~ Cassandra
This turned out Fantastic!! So glad you linked it up at Pink by Design this week!
ReplyDeleteJulie
http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/
Cute, cute layout. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie
ReplyDeleteSuper Cute! I love to see pictures like these! Thanks for playing along with CTO!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic layout- love the colors, and the stitches! Thanks for playing with us in the Ink it Pink challenge this week at Pink by Design!
ReplyDeleteWonderful layout! Love the little fishing scene you created :
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining CTO this week!
What a sweet LO, such great memories to capture! Thanks for joining us @ CTO this week for our "Father's Day" Challenge :o)
ReplyDeleteLove your layout! Love all the details! Thanks for playing along with Ink It Pink!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed looking at your double LO. I so agree with you on the digital pictures - so many to choose from that's why I always end up doing at least two pages an occasion. Doing any masculine project is a challenge for me and I love the inspiration you've shared here with us. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteOMG!! Couldn't be cuter! Love the little fishy brads in the lake. thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD
ReplyDeleteOMG your layout is just AMAZING!I LOVE all the great details and pictures,Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge!:)
ReplyDelete