Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Party Time

Another beautiful day in PA-hope everyone is having blue skies and summer fun where they are! I bought the cartridge life's a party a while ago and kind of forgot about it-that's how you know you have too many cartridges! So I pulled it out last night and found this fun party time cut. The gift title is from the birthday bash cartridge, the pearls are from Martha Stewert. The background paper is the same paper that I embossed behind Cassandra's pictures and it is from core'dination. The other paper is MME, and twine is from the twinery. It is bitter sweet looking at these pictures from last years birthday-she looks soooo young! What a difference a year in high school makes!

I am entering it in the following:

  • Pink Cricut link up Tuesday
  • BBTB2 birthdays and pearls challenge
  • Lasting Memories has an inspirational photo/color challenge using the following
  • Sketches in Thyme



33 comments:

  1. Such wonderful choice if fun papers! This is a really great layout! It's so cheery!! :) Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout Jill, thanks for joining us at BBTB2 Challenge, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout, Jill..... thanks so much for sharing it with us at BBTB2 for our birthday/pearl challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty layout. Love the colors and cute pics. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch and beautiful colors. Love the way you placed the pearls. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories and BBTB2 this week for the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the fun cuts... thanks for joining us at lasting memories! kimberly-dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. marvelous page, I love the little pearly touches and all the great cut outs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute lay out with very girly touches. Thank you for playing with us at SIT.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your girlie LO is the tops! Love your colors. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so fun!! What fun colors and great pics!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great birthday layout. Love how you added the pearls across the punched border. Thanks for playing at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooo cute! Love the colors and embossing you've added. Amazing how they grow up sooo fast in high school, eh? Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awesome layout! It is so cute and fun. I love the color combo you use, so pretty. The pics are adorable, looks like a birthday girl was having a good time. Where are you in PA? I'm in PA too, the Hanover/Gettysburg area. Thanks for joining the birthday/pearl challenge at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nice comment Brenda! I am in Somerset, PA which is about 2 1/2 hours away from Gettysburg. Too bad we are not closer we could do some scrapbooking together!

      Delete
  15. Awww, shucks! It would have been nice if we were closer. lol I would love a buddy to scrap with. Everyone I know makes cards, I like to do both of course. lol I've been wanting to come up there and see the tribute to the passengers from 9/11. Maybe one day I will get up there...

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun and creative layout...love the pictures...too cute...thanks for joining us at BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun page, love the pearls at the bottom of the page! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    Elizabeth LMDT

    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful page! Love the pearl accents! Thanks for playing along with us @ SIT :)
    ~Maven Kim

    ReplyDelete
  19. great layout! thank you for sharing it with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the layout!!!

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So fun and so much color!! Awesome job! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

    Tina (LMDT)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a bright and fun layout!!! Love the colors and the details - especially those fabby pearls!! Thank you for sharing your work with us at BBTB2.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous layout. Ilove the candy colours. Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful layout! Pretty colors and papers! Love the way you used the pearls! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jill- what a beautiful layout! :) Thanks for linking up and showing us what you were up to!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very beautiful...I sooo love the pearl accents!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. love this colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Adorable & adorable!
    xx and tks for playing along at us in the Sketches in Thyme
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  29. So nice page: love the bright colors. Great work with sketch #80.
    Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a gorgeous creation, LOVE it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme. Smiles, Rene' :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very nice LO! Your DD looks so sweet in those pics!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a happy page! Wonderful cheery colors! Thanks for linking up at BBTB2! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!