On Easter we didn't have the traditional big gathering, so we decided to go visit our favorite hiking trail. I thought the bright colors would be a nice contrast to the browns in the photos. I used the Vicki Boutin Color story paper and embellishments. The buttons, wood and cork embellishments were from my stash.
I am entering the following challenges:
Let's Craft & Create: Add Buttons
Lasting Memories: Multiple photos
Unstampabella: Seasons with flowers


Fabulous layout! And I love the button flower centers. Thanks so much for taking part in our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT
ReplyDeleteHow creative with all the hexagons and love the floral accents! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)
ReplyDeleteSo bright and colorful. Good choice to highlight the photos. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories
ReplyDeleteGreat paper choices! Love the shaped photos! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!
ReplyDeleteAdorable layout!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!
ReplyDeleteDeanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
A great layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.
ReplyDeleteLove your layout and the bright colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles for our June Challenge!
ReplyDelete