Thursday, June 24, 2021

Hello Sunshine

My grandson did not like the grass, but loved being outside, so we put him in his saucer and he loved it!
The paper and embellishments are from Vicki Boutin - Color Study Collection and the rest of the embellishments are from Elle's Studio.


I am entering the following challenges:

Lasting Memories: Multi-photo

Sketch in Thyme: Rotated the sketch




5 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute this is and love the VB goodies! I had one grandson who also didn't like the grass when he was little and wouldn't put his feet in it, but he was fine on a blanket. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories by using multi-photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you flipped the sketch and added the wooden scallop. Thank you for sharing with Sketches in Thyme this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!