This was my grandson's first Easter and we all enjoyed sharing it with him! He is 8 months old and just starting to crawl, which made me realize that my house is definitely not baby proof anymore. I used my cricut to cut the title-I am loving the new offset feature.
I am entering the following challenges:
BBTB2: Easter
UnstampaBellas: Animal with layers
Lasting Memories: Wordplay-Easter (E - ephemera, A-alphabet. S-star, T-tombow glue, E-.Easter bunny, R-red)
If you give a crafter a cookie:

Wonderful way to create a memory scrapbook layout with cute photos and use of Cricut offset feature. I have not tried out the offset feature and am inspired to do so.
ReplyDeleteMelissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
So sweet! I love all the layering! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories and Sketches in Thyme! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed with the layout and the fact that you scrapped it so quickly after Easter. That offset feature is a big improvement in their features and you used it perfectly. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeletegreat layour using a Cricut cut frame. thank you for joining us at Bitten By the Bug 2 as always, we appreciate your participation. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteAlicia
So colorful and full of details that stand out incredibly on a black background: I love it! Thanks for your lovely contribution to the Sketches in Thyme challenge.
ReplyDeleteLove your layout so bright and colourful. We don't realise how much our crawling grand babies can get into.lovely memory of his first Easter. Thanks for joining us at Lasting,. DT Maureen
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet layout. Thank you for sharing with Sketches in Thyme.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout. Thanks for joining in at Unstampabelles.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little fellow. Such a great layout and it must have been fun sharing Easter with him for the first time. Thanks for playing with us at Unstampabelles.
ReplyDelete