Such fun pictures of the boys at Disney-they were messing around with the beanstalk and I couldn't resist taking some photos. The paper is from the kit club I just joined at the Scraproom-love it! The beanstalk was circles I cut into 4ths on my Cricut and the title was also made on the Cricut.
I am entering the following challenges:
BBTB2: Fairy Tales
Lasting Memories: Flowers and a tags
Double Trouble: Flowers
Sketch in Thyme: I rotated the sketch


Beautiful and fun layout! I love how creative you got with the beanstalk. Great photos too!! Thanks for joining the Fairy Tale Challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. Dorlene DT BBTB2
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute layout - the details fit the photos so well. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love how you created the beanstalk! Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely adorable. The bean stock with the circles is awesome. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2.
ReplyDeleteWow! Great layout. Thank you so much for joining the Bitten by the Bug 2 Fairy tale challenge, this is perfect! I am also a member of Sketches in Thyme design team and I am fourth week, this sketch! I am so glad to see you combining the two challenges. I thank you for playing along with SIT as well.
ReplyDeleteAlicia
How fun this is and love the bean stock! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories and Sketches in Thyme! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great display, your beanstalk is so cool, love the textures and colors, looks like a fun time! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.
ReplyDeleteI love the beanstalk coming up in the middle of those pictures. It looks like it is just an extension of them. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteWow, beautiful layout and what a great job and creativity using the quarter circles on your bean stalk. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great layout and beanstalk! Thank you for sharing with SIT.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on winning over at BBTB2!
ReplyDeleteAlicia