Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Amazing


The challenge this month on the challenge YOUrself blog is one little word. One little word is a word I pick in January to focus on, to live with, to investigate, to write about, to craft with, and to reflect upon as I go about my daily life. I chose Amazing as my word so I remember to live everyday to the fullest and try to make the best out of every situation. 


 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jill! I absolutely LOVE your gorgeous page and happy photos - they are filled with AMAZING joy! I love the rich colors you used and your beautiful Christmas design. Your ONE LITTLE WORD is perfect for 2024!! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout, the tearing and the color choices along with embellishments are beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Challlenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNING! Oh how I love that central torn strip! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing Jill! Love your word! The design is great and the torn edges are the perfect touch. Your happy photos are the best. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Thank you for joining the Challenge YOUrself crew this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the torn paper look! Beautiful holiday-themed page. Thank you for playing along at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!