Every once in a while I get a group shot with all of my family in it, and this Christmas I was lucky enough to get a photo while we were opening presents at my parents house. Everything is from Simple Stories-except the black ribbon and the stamps were from my stash.
I am entering the following challenges:
Double Trouble: Christmas in July
Challenge YOUrself: We are Family

I absolutely love the group shot of your family, Jill! And the layout you created is so beautiful! I love that you made it about Christmas, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! Your continued support of our challenge really makes me happy!!! HUGS, Sharon
ReplyDeleteWow, what a beautiful page layout and papers used... the frame with so many beautiful embellishments surrounding your memory phto of family is gorgeous. Also how you have the words around each block. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Double Trouble.
ReplyDeleteJill, what a great memory page! I like the vintage feel the layout and your choice of colors gives it. It's great that you try to get family photos,,, you will treasure them in years to come!! Thank you for sharing your family and creativity with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna
ReplyDeleteFabulous page layout! The vintage vibe is perfect with the fabulous colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #115.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful page! I love the unique design and how you embellished around the photo. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself! Looking forward to seeing many more layouts!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful! What a wonderful design! Thanks for playing this month at Challenge YOUrself!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! I just LOVE everything about this layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOURself Blog!!
ReplyDelete