Saturday, June 11, 2022

Just Chillin'

We just got back from vacation and my grandson loved the water! I couldn't wait to start making layouts from our trip.
 

I am entering the following challenges:
Challenge YOUrself: Mood Board Challenge
Lasting Memories: Seasonal Themed Papers- Used winter paper with snowflakes to make the die cut circles








12 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your page! Thank you for playing along with us at Let's get sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jill, this is absolutely beautiful!! I love the photos so much, and your take on the sketch is stunning. Thanks so very much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job using your Winter Patterned Paper to make the diecut circles! Love your work with the VBoutin!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch Jill! Another fan of the die cut circles here!! Thanks for playing along with us this month @ Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch the circles are perfect for this beautiful water inspired page, Thanks for joining in this month at LGS..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a FUN layout! From the colours to the design to the clever addition of those bubbles!! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great summery layout using winter themed paper! Love all the circles, just perfection! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors on your page, the circles do give that bubbly feeling! Thanks for playing along with Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love this! Such a great design, and I like all the elements you used. Thanks for playing at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a FUN Layout - Love the circles!!!- Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this colorful and happy layout! Thanks for joining us ar the Challenge YOUrself blog this month :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!