Saturday, April 2, 2022

Good times are better

 
I love this picture of my family and the simple stories paper I used with it. I fussy cut the flowers from the paper to use as embellishments. 
 

I am entering the following challenges:

Lasting Memories: All the things 

Challenge YOUrself: Layout of you and your pet

Scrap our stash: Tic Tac Toe (pattern paper, fussy cut, page map sketch)










5 comments:

  1. Your layout is absolutely beautiful, Jill! I love your chipboard title, how you used the Simple Stories' paper, and especially love your family photo! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those black and white checks are perfect as is the adorable way you framed the cute photo with perfect embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and your paper choices are perfect with your photo. I love to fussy cut. Such a creative way to use the flowers. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love all your title work and paper choices! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!