During the quarantine I decided to start teaching my son how to cook somethings for himself. He loves grilled cheese sandwiches and was proud to make his own.
I cut the title using my Cricut and just about everything else is from simply stories.
I am entering the following challenges:
Lasting Memories: "Trims" - Ribbon, twine, washi tape, or paper strips
I just love your work with this line!! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page!Thank you for playing Alingsås with us at Let's get sketchy!
ReplyDeletePerfect paper and embellishments for your photos! He looks very proud of himself! Well done teaching him to cook and for the amazing layout! Thanks for playing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for playing along at LGS. we love having you there!
ReplyDeleteSo stinking cute. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS.
ReplyDeleteThis is an ADORABLE project and take on the sketch! LOVE everything about it! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS. :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute take on the sketch, and perfect papers & embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!
ReplyDeleteThis is definitely a fun layout. I love that you have used the pattern paper with a design on the bottom to really fill the page out. And well done getting your boy to learn new skills for himself.. I am a boy Mum and neither of mine were interested no matter how hard I tried (exception was baking cookies. )
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us - DT Toni
Love the title Jill, he looks so proud, great emblishments. Thanks for joining us this month a Les Get Sketchy
ReplyDelete