Friday, July 30, 2021

So grateful for this moment


I am so excited to be a guest designer on the Cut It Up Challenge Blog! The theme for this challenge is to create your own background and don't forget to include a die cut. 

I created my background using my Cricut-the acrylic stars and wood embellishments are all from Elle's Studio. I just thought it worked so well with these pictures of my grandson's first sleepover at our house. I then used embellishments from my stash to complete the layout. 


I am also entering this in the Stars challenge on the Studio Challenges Blog

 

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout! I love the star background, just perfect for a baby layout. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Look at that fabulous background. Simply gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!