In honor of Mother's Day I did a layout of all the important Mom's in my life-the pictures were from my daughter's baby shower. Most of the layout is made from Simple Stories collection and the wood embellishments are from Elle's Studio.
I am entering the following challenges:
Scrapping4fun: Ladies / Mothers day / Girls
Cut it Up: Mother's Day


Love this with all the torn papers and great job with the color inspiration! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic idea for a photo and I love how you scrapped it keeping the focus is on the photo. The beautiful patterned paper goes so well with the balloons.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at Cut it Up for our Mother’s Day challenge!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com
What a lovely layout! I love the torn paper layers. This is fabulous! Thank you for joining the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge!!
ReplyDeleteLove your layering and clusters! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous layout!! Love all the details and the pretty papers you used!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Gerda