Sunday, November 17, 2019

Love this

This month on the Lasting Memories blog the challenge theme is using patterned paper. This week challenge is to use plaid paper. I used happy trails by Simple Stories and some of the embellishments are from Elle's Studio. Hope you check out Lasting Memories challenges and join in the fun!


I am entering this in the following challenges:
The Studio Challenge:

Give a Crafter a Cookie: 

3 comments:

  1. What a terrific layout this is! I love it on an angle and great plaid paper! Thanks for sharing it with us at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the mood board challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry so late commenting! I’ve had a busy couple of months!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!