Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Dad & Me



My family loves to go fishing and I thought these were great pictures of my husband helping our son. I cut the title with my cricut as well as the scale design, I don't know if you noticed but the heart is made from fishing hooks. I embossed the title and inked it using the PowderPuff chalking inks. The paper and the embellishments are from Elle's Studio. 

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Connie can crop: It's a guy thing
Elle's Studio: Sketch Challenge
BBTB2: Father's Day Challenge
Give a Crafter a Cookie: fishing inspiration cookies
Quick Quotes: Masculine Cards or Projects

13 comments:

  1. What a great page -- you can't beat that father-son bonding over a fishing pole. Thanks for entering our challenge at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie. Sandy/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout. Great photos. Thanks for joining us at 'If you give a crafter a cookie'. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - what a creative layout. I immediately saw the fish hook heart. I'll have to remember that one. Great layout!!! thanks for sharing it with us for our fathers day challenge at bitten by the bug2 this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Layout! I love the pictures of father and son. It is such a great bonding time. You made such a fabulous layout with the manly outdoorsy pictures. I love the heart shaped fishing hook, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice layout. Looks like it was a great day, too! Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge, "It's a Guy Thing". Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice page :) Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful layout. I love the left side border - just so fun. Love the photos too. Thank you for joining us at Bitten By The Bug 2 this week!!

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic layout! Thanks for joining us at Connie Can Crop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shading you did with QQ PowderPuff chalk inks!!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet layout! Thanks for playing along with us over at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice layout! thanks you for sharing with us at Quick Quotes last month!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!