Sunday, August 3, 2014

Happy Day



Thanks for visiting my blog today! This layout is out of my comfort zone with only one picture and what my daughter called "a lot of empty space". But I loved this photo and as the photographer for the family it's the only birthday picture of me, thanks to my daughter's love of selfies. 

Everything is from Elle's Studio. I used My Creative Time dies to make the the arrow, border and thought bubble at the top.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Scrap our Stash: use a selfie and a premade frame
My Creative Time: Photo inspiration challenge
Paper Issues: Say Cheese
Die Cuttin Divas: Anything Goes

sketch 07.31

14 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout!!! Love your style!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute LO! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this layout, Jill! Your take on the color challenge is really creative, too. Great job!

    - Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Love your product choices! Thank you for linking up with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout. The colors and cute dies just work well with each other.Thanks for playing with DCD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable page. Love your product choice. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jill ~ Well I LOVE your layout and I think the "empty" space is PERFECT! LOL! Great details and oh LOVE the speech bubble with the smile on the top! Awe ~ GREAT pic too! I so get the photographer comment! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic page! Love how you used that paper collection! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun layout! Love the pic! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout! Fantastic style....DT call over at sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com...... check it out!!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You need to pass the camera to others and get in the pics more!!! Love the selfie, they are so much fun! Kate (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful layout! Love the picture! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute layout, I love your elements you used! Thanks for playing along with SOS!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I just love that paper! Cute Selfie...


    ~Robin Redd
    Scrap Our Stash DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!