Saturday, December 21, 2013

Merry & Bright

Countdown to Christmas is on and I got a few minutes tonight to sneak in some crafting! My son loves to help me decorate the house and I love all the help I get! The paper is MME and so is the washi Tape and embellishment. The title was cut out using the cricut art philosophy and stamped using a close to my heart coordinating stamp. The twine on the button is from the twinery.

I am entering in the following challenges:
Frosted Designs: 3 favorite things-string, cream colored, brown paper, favorite collection
Exploring Cricut: Christmas
Connie can crop: Washi challenge
Rose Blossom Garden: Any close to my heart cartridge

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with us over at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout and thanks so much for joining us at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are just adorable! So nice to have a little Christmas helper! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! Love all the adorable photos! So glad you joined us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love that he loves to help you!! Your embellies and washi tape look great! Thanks for entering my challenge!! Scrappy hugs, Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable photos and layout. Thanks for playing in the rose Blossom Garden.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Thank you for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet lil layout about your lil guy :) thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week for the my favorite things challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looked like your son enjoyed decorating the house over the holidays. Very cute LO.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!