Saturday, November 9, 2013

Christmas gift card


I made this quick and easy card using all core'dinations paper with  some sanding and stickles. I also used the Embossed Gift Card Holder Die and From Our Family To Yours Stamp Set from My Creative Times.

I am entering it in the following challenges:
Core'dinations: Quick and easy christmas card challenge
Frosted Designs: Give a gift challenge

Hope you have a great day and can make some time to be creative!




6 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love the snowman! So glad you joined my "gifted" challenge over at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat holiday card. Love the glitter snowman. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance and become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. Love all the amazing details. Thanks for hanging with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute, love the glittery snowman! Thanks for joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card!! I love all the glitter! Thank you for playing along with our Gift Challenge at Frosted Designs!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!! Love the bit of sparkle! Thanks for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs Give a Gift challenge! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!