Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Hero

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! It's back to work in the morning, but at least it is only a four day work week!

My son is obsessed with being a cop or a soldier when he grows up. So last year for Halloween I bought him this costume, he still wears it around the house to shot bad guys or zombies. At least I know I am protected!

I used a stencil to create the background paper. The title is cut from the stand and salute cricut cartridge, the SWAT guy was cut from everyday paper dolls cartridge, and the soldier was cut from the Toy Story cartridge. I used a PKS to make the face on the SWAT guy, and used a pink by design stamp for my journaling block.

I am entering it in the following challenges:
PBD: Halloween Theme
Pumpkin Spice: Anything Goes
Scrapbook Steals Sketch:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!