Wow where did the weekend go? I can't complain because it is a short work week! Last year at daycare Emert couldn't decide if he wanted to be a pilgrim or an Indian so he made both hats and wore them proudly! The paper and title is from Imaginisce and the pilgrim and Indian were cut on my cricut using paper doll dress up, their faces are from Peachy Keen.
I am entering this in the following challenges:
FCCB: Make a Project using a Pilgrim / Indian or something from the First Thanksgiving
Imaginisce: color challenge

I am entering this in the following challenges:
FCCB: Make a Project using a Pilgrim / Indian or something from the First Thanksgiving
Imaginisce: color challenge


Cute layout, I really like the images you used and the papers, too!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!
ReplyDeleteCute LO! That little kid of yours is not shy LOL! My second one is like that too and would actually ask me to take pics with my iPhone when I don't have my camera with me.
ReplyDelete