Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pick of the Patch

 I hope everyone had a great weekend! We had blue skies and got to decorate for Halloween inside and out. Emert is at such a fun age that he gets so excited and loves to help decorate. Last weekend we had my nephew Caden staying with us and even though the weather was cooler and had been raining that morning the boys wanted to go outside. So we packed up the 4 year olds and the teenager and went to the local corn maze which had this pumpkin patch. The kids each got to pick one-and had a blast!

The paper and embellishments are from Imaginisce, except the dark blue and orange which was in my stash. The large pumpkin was cut from the speaking of fall cricut cartridge and embossed using devine folder, it was then sanded and inked. The flourishes were cut from the Thanksgiving cartridge and the title was cut using the mini monsters cartridge. The stamps were from pink by design, the saying is " I searched high and low until I found a pumpkin as great as you" the original saying was friend and I replaced it with pumpkin.
The pumpkin in the title was originally on the purple circle. I thought it looked cute in the title and used the circle behind the other sticker. Which I stamped Happy Fall on-another part of a pink by design stamp. Thanks for checking out my blog. I am entering this in the following challenges:

Imiginisce- use the following color combo: 
Ink it pink - Fall theme using pink by design stamps
BBTB2- Use a cricut fall pumpkin cut
Lasting memories-pick 4 items out of the hat-I chose pumpkins, die cuts, word/phrase, flourishes
and this sketch from sketches in thyme:

20 comments:

  1. Pretty layout! Love the big pumpkin for the background of those cute photos! Looks like they had lots of fun! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a sweet layout, great big pumpkins, thanks for joining in the fun at BBTB2 Challenge, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great bright pictures and such a fun layout. Just ordered pics from trip to patch yesterday. Can't wait to get them as you have inspired me. Thanks for sharing at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO.... thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable layout!! I love the fall pumpkin layouts. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a nifty layout thanks for playing along with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the jumbo pumpkin diecut as your center circle- so cool!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories. Love the giant pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  9. :)
    I am loving this adorable LO!! The photos are just too cute and that giant pumkin you made it awesome!!
    Thanks for linking up this week at Lasting Memories..
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout. How did you emboss at pumpkin that big?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I folded it where the curves of the pumpkin were and embossed it that way. So the middle of the pumpkin is embossed and the sides are "debossed" but it made a really cool efffect and with the pictures on top I don't think you notice it even looking at it in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jill this layout is just fabulous!!!LOVEEEEE all the fun pumpkins!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting memories!!

    Tina (LMDT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic colors on your Adorable LO! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these pictures, so colourful and bright. Thank you for playing along with us at SIT.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Incredible layout. Love those big pumpkins. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another awesome LO, Jill! Love the layering and the big-ol' pumpkin behind the photos - too clever!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Soooo adorable! I love that you replaced "friend" with "pumpkin"! So creative! Thanks so much for joining us for the Ink it Pink Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This LO is wonderful: So happy and bright! Great job with the sketch.
    Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very entertaining this page!
    I loved the orange color too :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute, and such a great, seasonal page! Really love your take on the big circle! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!