Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Daycare

Hi crafty friends-it feels like fall in PA, cool nights and warm afternoons. We have been having fun enjoying the weather. This is a layout of Emert's first day back to Valeries where he goes to daycare/pre-school. I can't believe next year is Kindergarten! The title was cut on the cricut using the speaking of school cartridge. I made the pocket with a pair of my husbands old jeans and the die from MCT, the sentiment is from MCT too. The little patch was stamped on with a pink by design stamp. The tag base is from MME. I entering it in the following challenges:

Ink it Pink: Use fabric
My Creative Time: Recycle
Anything but a card: Use texture, no flat layouts
Paper Issues: Use a tag

9 comments:

  1. Very nice LO! I'm gonna have to hang on to some old jeans so I can include a bit of fabric onto my LOs. I have been neglecting scrapbooking lately and have a LOT of unfinished ones :(. I love how you anchored the pocket cut onto a tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice LO! I'm gonna have to hang on to some old jeans so I can include a bit of fabric onto my LOs. I have been neglecting scrapbooking lately and have a LOT of unfinished ones :(. I love how you anchored the pocket cut onto a tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Wonderful first day pictures and the denim pocket is fantastic! Brilliant idea! Terrific page!
    Thanks so much for joining us at ABAC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and such cute pictures! The little tag with the denim pocket makes such a difference here - wonderful addition of the texture theme to your layout.
    Thanks for joining us at ABAC and I do hope you'll share with us again soon.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable embellishments you picked!!!! Thanks for joining us at ABAC :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how use real jeans for the pocket!!! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Desinger Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO! Love the fun title. Thanks for joining us at ABAC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great layout! The pocket detail is perfect! Too cute. Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, the pocket is darling! Thanks for joining the fabric challenge for Ink it Pink!! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!