Happy Monday-hope everyone had a great weekend. We had a terrific baby shower yesterday-my BFF Jeni knows how to throw a shower. Great food, fun and friends!
For this layout I used a MS punch to do the edges, and sanded and inked the background paper in pink- which is MME from Core'dination. This layout is mostly MME, the strips are the tabs from the bottom of the paper, I think they worked great. This is for a challenge on their blog to make a layout with 10 photos-and I have exactly 10 photos.
I am also entering this at lasting memories in their special occasion celebration challenge.
I used the following sketch from sketches in thyme, I just rotated it 90 degrees
For this layout I used a MS punch to do the edges, and sanded and inked the background paper in pink- which is MME from Core'dination. This layout is mostly MME, the strips are the tabs from the bottom of the paper, I think they worked great. This is for a challenge on their blog to make a layout with 10 photos-and I have exactly 10 photos.
I am also entering this at lasting memories in their special occasion celebration challenge.
I used the following sketch from sketches in thyme, I just rotated it 90 degrees

Great colors and I love the strips of paper. Also love the use of the sketch and the layers. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week.
ReplyDeleteOhhh... fun strips, fun borders, fun photo grid! This is an wonderful all around layout! Thanks so much for showing us at Lasting Memories this week!!
ReplyDeleteMichele
LMDT
Sweet layout - love those flowers, Jill!
ReplyDeleteYou have managed to put lots of pictures on this lay out and make it yours. Great job. Thank you for playing with us at SIT.
ReplyDeleteAnne
How creative! What a way to add more photos! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful page to document so a special occassion. Like how you rotated the sketch. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories
ReplyDeleteGreat way to use lots of photos in a collage!! Love your take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Sketches In Thyme :)
ReplyDelete~DT Kim
love the strips of paper!!! thanks so much for joining us at lasting memories! - Kimberly <3
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteGreat take of the sketch!
Eli (Sketches in Thyme)
What a great page, Jill! I just love that you were able to fit in so many photographs and still maintain the integrity of the sketch! Brilliant! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!
ReplyDelete