I had a personal day today so even though the house needs cleaned I decide it was more important to make another layout. Funny how much faster it goes without kids helping.
All the paper is from quick quotes, except the black dots are from imaginisce. The flowers were fussy cut and then chalked to match the paper. The title and top hat were cut from formal occasion cartridge and the tag was cut from gypsy wandering.
I am entering this in the following contests:
Quick Quotes: use fussy cutting on your project
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge:Make a project using a tux/dress or prom/dance theme
Link up Party with my pink cricut
and I used the sketch from Frosted Designs

All the paper is from quick quotes, except the black dots are from imaginisce. The flowers were fussy cut and then chalked to match the paper. The title and top hat were cut from formal occasion cartridge and the tag was cut from gypsy wandering.
I am entering this in the following contests:
Quick Quotes: use fussy cutting on your project
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge:Make a project using a tux/dress or prom/dance theme
Link up Party with my pink cricut
and I used the sketch from Frosted Designs


Cute layout! I hope you enjoyed your personal day. Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs for our latest sketch challenge.
ReplyDeleteAdorable layout. Great way to use a day off. The house will always be there. The pics are also cute. Thanks for joining us in this challenge over at the FCCB.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your take on things! The housework can always wait, take some time to feed your creative soul!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great take on our challenge and I love the Quick Quotes papers you've used here too! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge!
He's too adorable! Your layout is really cute and I love how you interpreted the sketch. Thanks for joining in at FCCB.
ReplyDeleteJudy
Oh Wow! Love that title and those papers. Awesome layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Quick Quotes.
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the sketch! Beautiful layout!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
The title fits the adorable kid so well!
ReplyDeleteThe photos are just too adorable. I love the colors you chose, they are just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs..it's always more fun to scrap than clean!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute page I really love your hand cut title! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome little man you have here! Love your fussy cut flowers.... just the right touch! Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs and Quick Quotes!!
ReplyDeleteBarb :)
And a ladys man he is! Just too adorable :) Thanks for playing along with the QQ challenge :)
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute! Thanks for playing with us at qq!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie! Love your layout! Thanks for playing along with us! Misty~QQDT
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Thanks for joining the QQ challenge!
ReplyDelete