Sunday, May 29, 2011

Can We Keep Him?


My children, thanks to our dog, found bunnies in the field beside are house and of course wanted to keep them. I got some really cute pictures, and was inspired by the spring flowers in the background to make this LO. The bunny is from CottageCutz, I put the body between the layers of the grass and the feet in front of the grass to make him look like he was sitting there as cute as can be! I added a bee and dragonfly button, and used twine to make the antennas. I used my gypsy to weld the title together. Hope you like it! 

5 comments:

  1. I am so happy you joined the first Cottage Cutz challenge. You did a fabulous layout! Great photos! Your kids are so cute! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO is Fabulous! :)
    Quilly Hugs,
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. random number picked your number.
    Congrats you won the $25.00 gift certificate to the Scrapping Cottage! Well deserved, I might add!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please email me with your email address and I will send that along to Joanne so she can email your gift certificate. I think it will be electronic. If not I will get back to you.
    wilson.janice@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!