Very cute layout. Good Luck :) Victoria
Very cute, love the cloud!! TFS Cathryn67 <3
Awww how CUTE!! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck!
Hi there! I found your blog through the Peachy Keen challenge. Love your project - it is super cute! I am happy to be your newest follower!Jillianjillianbeancrafts.com
Great job with the PK challenge. I'm a new follower. If you get a chance, please stop by my blog and if you like it become a follower of mine.stacy http://www.mycraftingtime.com
Adorable layout, good luck in the challenge, Thank You for being a teacher!
Aren't they adorable! Love your scrapbook page! Thanks for joining the fun at Peachy Keen! Good luck!
Soooo cute! Great job with the challenge, and so happy you could play along with us for the PKS challenge!Hugs,Lorie
Comments make my day!
Very cute layout. Good Luck :) Victoria
ReplyDeleteVery cute, love the cloud!! TFS Cathryn67 <3
ReplyDeleteAwww how CUTE!! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHi there! I found your blog through the Peachy Keen challenge. Love your project - it is super cute! I am happy to be your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteJillian
jillianbeancrafts.com
Great job with the PK challenge. I'm a new follower. If you get a chance, please stop by my blog and if you like it become a follower of mine.
ReplyDeletestacy
http://www.mycraftingtime.com
Adorable layout, good luck in the challenge,
ReplyDeleteThank You for being a teacher!
Aren't they adorable! Love your scrapbook page! Thanks for joining the fun at Peachy Keen! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute! Great job with the challenge, and so happy you could play along with us for the PKS challenge!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lorie