Friday, August 11, 2023

Ripley Falls


I am so excited to be the guest designer again at the Cut It Up Blog. Challenge #284 is to create a scene. I used my Cricut to design a scene for the waterfall we had hiked to in New Hampshire. I love the layers and how the die cut turned out. Can't wait to see everyone's interruption of this challenge and  don't forget to use a die cut!
 

3 comments:

  1. Great layout, nice pictures and perfectly embellished!

    Thank you for sharing as a guest designer over at Cut it Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful layout! Thanks for being one of our guest designers at Cut It Up for our Create a Scene challenge.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout celebrating this special time! Love the die cut scene you created! (I'm from NH, so I may be a little biased toward this page, ha, ha.) So glad you were able to be our guest designer for this Cut It Up challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!