Monday, November 8, 2021

Autumn Moments Documented


 I love these pictures of my daughter and grandson when we went to pick pumpkins, and the simple stories vintage harvest collection was a perfect match for them. 

I am entering the following challenges:

Lasting Memories: Ephemera, Chipboard, and/or Tags

Sketch in Thyme: I rotated the sketch 









Give a Crafter a Cookie:



10 comments:

  1. Love all the floral elements! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories and Sketches in Thyme this month! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is just stunning! I can’t stop admiring all the beautiful details! FABULOUS!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful layout! Loving all your fall embellies. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! It’s perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Wonderful use of the Simple Stories frames and ephemera. Cute cute photos too. Way to make the sketch your own! Thanks for joining in at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the details on this layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love to see your layouts pop up in the linky! This layout is absolutely stunning! I always seem to struggle with those "vintage" papers from Simple Stories but you have done an amazing job with them! I am saving this to "scraplift" soon! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful fall layout. I really like your use of embellishments. Thank you for using a sketch from "Sketches in Thyme" and for sharing your beautiful creation with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful scrapbook page!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    *Sorry for being so late commenting but please know that I have checked out your project and appreciate you entering my challenge!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!