Friday, August 21, 2020

Smile Mom

This Mother's Day we were not able to go out to eat-but I was excited to have both my kids and my Mom with me. Plus Cassandra was pregnant so it made it extra nice! The paper and embellishments are from simple stories and the title was in my stash from Elle's Studio.


 I am entering the following challenges:

Scrapping4fun: Anything goes

Lasting Memories: Mother's Day

Sketch N Scrap: I rotated this sketch

Layout Sketches Due August 30thh

4 comments:

  1. Love that pretty background paper and great Mother's Day page! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories and Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' your take on the sketch!! Beautiful papers! Thanks for playing along with us @ Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout! I love that background paper! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! The sketch looks great rotated! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!