Thursday, July 30, 2020

Love This


I am a guest designer at scrapping4fun this week. The theme this week is Ocean
(anything in and around the ocean). I used Simple Stories Vintage Coastal paper and embellishments, and the acrylic title is from Elle's Studio. I hope you are able to play along-there is a great prize from Polka Doodles.

I am also entering this in the following challenges:
The Studio Challenge: Color Challenge

5 comments:

  1. I love the distressed look along with all the embellishments! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Jill, your layout is absolutely gorgeous! I really love the papers and all the layering on this layout. Thank you so much for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page. Love all the details and textures. Thanks for joining us at the Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!