Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Adventure starts here


These pictures our from our 2018 vacation-boy does time fly! The paper and most of the embellishments are from Bella Blvd-Lets Go On An Adventure. I thought this collection went perfect with the photos. I cut the title using my cricut-I bought the file from Miss Kate Cuttables.

I am entering the following challenges:
BBTB2: Let's get outdoors
Craft and Create: AG + Option through a window
Cut it Up: Our Beautiful Earth
Lasting Memories: CROCUS- Cricut cut, Rectangle, Our vacation photos, Cardstock, Unforgettable memories, Strips of paper

13 comments:

  1. Great layout and the title is perfect for this. Thanks for participating in the Bitten by the Bug 2 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a fabulous layout and I love all your photos!! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up. Sherri DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic vacation! I love how your title matches the photos!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for Our Beautiful Earth challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous layout and I wish I was vacationing there right now! You have added all of the perfect details to make this photo page very special! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Cut It Up! Challenge as we celebrate "Our Beautiful Earth"!
    Rachelle - DT@CIU : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout! I used that same title for a layout I did one time. Perfect for this page. Thank you so much for playing along at Let’s Craft and Create this month.
    Janis
    Design Team Member @ Let’s Craft and Create
    Owner & Design Team Member @ Crafting Happiness Challenges Always Anything Goes with an optional twist – COME JOIN THE FUN!
    My Blog: Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Jill! Love this fabulous layout!! That title is amazing!! Stay safe during Covid!! Hugs! Connie DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous layout. Love brightness of the layout. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My kind of outdoors. Wonderful layout. Can’t go wrong with Miss Kates. Love your embellishments. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great layout. I have that same cut, what a great one! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Bitten by the Bug 2. Good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout and amazing photos! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful and love your embellishing! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at Let’s Craft and Create Challenge, hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations. I picked your layout for the winning project of the week at BBTB2. Love your artwork. Kate’s cuttables is so fun to make. -maureen

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!