Every year we pick blueberries at a local farm and have such a blast. We use the blueberries to make muffins and jam. I used the cricut cartridge, preserves, to create the title. All the paper and embellishments are from Elle's Studio.
I am entering the following challenges:
Elle's Studio: Use a Split-Complementary Color Scheme
BBTB2: Sweet Summer Treats
Lasting Memories: Summer Outdoor Adventure
Let's Get Sketchy: inspired by the color blue in the moodboard

I am entering the following challenges:
Elle's Studio: Use a Split-Complementary Color Scheme
BBTB2: Sweet Summer Treats
Lasting Memories: Summer Outdoor Adventure
Let's Get Sketchy: inspired by the color blue in the moodboard

Oh yum, my favorite fruit. We were just blueberry picking this last Friday! What fun! I love your layout, the colors and papers. The title looks amazing and the gems really add the perfect touch!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout - and looks like lots of fun was had with the blueberry picking! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)
ReplyDeleteso pretty, I love how you paired the blue with the orange. The gems are a great touch - adds just enough sparkle. I had the opportunity to pick blueberries once, they are so good to eat. Looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for joining our Sweet Treats challenge at Bitten by the Bug2 this week
ReplyDeleteLovely page........Thanks for playing along at LGS
ReplyDeleteWonderful layout! Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2.
ReplyDelete~DT Janis
So nice! Love doing things like that with the kids! Also like your blueberry "bling"! Thanks for joining us at LGS!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful .thankyou so much for joining us at LGS.
ReplyDeleteFabulous layout...love the blue sequins and blueberry embellies! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors,blue and orange. Thank you for joining us at LGS!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute layout! I love the colors that you have used and the embellishments are just perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet page! And that little pose your boy struck in the last photo - too cute! Thanks for playing at LM!
ReplyDeleteI love how you used the sketch! Thank you for joining us at LGS:)
ReplyDeleteFabulous layout! Thanks for playing with us at Lets Get Sketchy!
ReplyDeleteAwesome layout and picking blueberries, how awesome. We have done the obvious strawberries here in Australia.... fun times. I also love the blue and orange and of course, the blueberry cluster. Thanks heaps for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.
ReplyDeleteWonderful layout, love how you included so many photos. Thanks for joining in with LGS
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! You have chosen the perfect colours and papers for this lovely layout, wonderful photos and fab memories! Thanks for joining us at LGS!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning page and your photos are beautiful. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy this month.
ReplyDeleteLovely page, great colors!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at LGS...
Great take on the sketch... Thanks for playing along with LGS!
ReplyDeleteMandy
Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!
ReplyDelete