Thursday, June 29, 2017

Sun kissed Nose & Sandy Toes


Every year we look forward to visiting my sister and we try to sneak to the beach at least once while we are in Virginia. Can't believe my 9 year old is almost as big as his 18 year old sister, I am guessing that in next year's photo he might be taller! I cut my title using my cricut and the paper and embellishments are from Elle's Studio.

I am entering it in the following challenges:
Elle's Studio: Bold Title
Lasting Memories: Summer Solstice
BBTB2: Summer nights
Scrap our Stash: Sketch and word challenge-Summer
S-sunglass border U-ultra fine flower soft(used for the sand) M-matted photos M-monthly kit E-Elle's Studio R-rectangles

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful summer page. Love the details and stash use. Fantastic take! Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Jill, and thank you for creating with us this month at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge. Love the summer embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fantastic layout!! The layout highlights these beautiful photos so nicely. I love the design and the title! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous beachy look! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love your layout, title work is great! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout! Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun layout - love your display - something unique. love the sentiment - got to remember this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. forgot to say thanks for joining our Bitten by the Bug2 'summer' challenge this week. Happy Summer!

      Delete
  9. I love the navy and yellow color combo on this layout! And that beachy scene is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! - Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you put your own spin on the embellishment! Thank you for submitting this to bitten By the Bug2 design challenge! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!