Thursday, December 11, 2014

Snowman Builder


I am the guest designer over at the scrapping 4 Fun Challenges, where the theme is summer or winter.  The challenge runs until December 31st so I hope you play along!

These are pictures are of my son's snowman from last winter, I am not sure I am ready for that much snow again, especially after the snow/ice storms we have had the last few days! The paper and embellishments are all from Elle's Studio, except for the bling it is from my stash. The title was cut using the new cricut cartridge family album.

I am entering it in the following challenges:
Lasting Memories: snowflakes galore
SWAT: White Winter Mood Board
 Scrap Our Stash: Photo Inspiration- I used the colors as inspiration
Paper Issues: Use Elle's Studio

15 comments:

  1. Great photos and layout! Wonderful job with using inspiration from the photo and incorporating the "Sparkle" element of the challenge. Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Your tile is stunning great LO! Thank you so much for playing along with us at S.W.A.T!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jill - I love how you carried through the snowy theme with the papers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this Jill!! Jealous of those wood embellies!! Thanks for joining our Snowflake challenge at Lasting Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect page for a snowflake challenge. Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Layout! Love your title! Really stands out. The bligs adds the perfect touch. thanks for playing along at lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! Love the use of multiple pictures-that's one great snowman which means you had a lot of snow! (kate )(SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layout to show off your wintery pictures! The wooden embellishments are cute :o) Thanks for guest designing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! Thanks for joining the Scrap Our Stash Challenge!

    ~Robin Redd
    Scrap Our Stash Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute photos, great job on the inspiration challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful layout based on the SOS photo inspiration! Thank you for playing along us with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun layout and precious pictures! Thanks for joining the Scrap Our Stash Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful take on the photo inspiration. Love the pictures. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all the photos! Thanks for joining us at SWAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layout, and I hear you on the winter aversion!!! THanks for linking up with SWAT

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!