Today is officially my last day of summer-school starts tomorrow! Of course I was in today getting ready, but I don't count that! I did 2 layouts today to celebrate. This one is from our vacation this summer to Virginia. I used the cricut cartridge pack your bags for the title, lifes a beach for the waves and fun in the sun for the girl in the waves. I used the cuttlebug to emboss the title, bathing suit and the girls hair. I used two different colors of twine and twirled them together.
I am entering it in the following challenges:
BBTB2 vacation theme
Lasting Memories It's cool to be cool
Paper Issues Summer Lovin Theme
Frosted Designs use twine or ribbon
Cards Galore Scrapbook bright challenge

What a FUN and CREATIVE LO! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.
ReplyDeleteI love the dry embossing on your layout! That adds such interesting and different kinds of texture. Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs for the Twine/Ribbon Challenge. Beverly
ReplyDeleteFabulous layout! Love the cuts you chose and how you nestled the small pix among the waves. Thanks for sharing with BBTB2. xxD
ReplyDeletegreat layout, love those waves and little snip pics, thanks for joining us at BBTB2, hugs
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures riding the waves... great LO. Thanks for sharing it with us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteCarole
Fun page!! Love how you placed the smaller photos in the waves and the two twines twirled together look awesome!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome layout. Love the layers of waves and how you put the pics into them. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2. Have a wonderful school year.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great layout. I love the pics in the waves. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie
ReplyDeleteOh I love this fun layout! I love how you put the pictures between the layers of waves. Thanks for joining us at Card Galore Scrapbook Challenge.
ReplyDeletexx
Maya
what a fun layout really neat idea to put the photos in with the waves. thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)
ReplyDeleteOooh! This is so fun!! I love that you've incorporated pictures in your waves!! That's such a great idea!! Thanks for joining us this week @ Frosted Designs!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great fun and BRIGHT layout! Love it. Good idea with the twine, and the slotting of the photos between the di-cut wave is clever.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and taking part in the Cards Galore Scrapbook Challenge with us.
Ax
Great colors and awesome use of embossing. The waves really stand out and love how you set the pictures in them. Thanks for joining us at FCCB. :)
ReplyDeleteMe again Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories too. :)
ReplyDeleteSuper super fun layout!! Really like how you placed the smaller pics in the waves. Wonderful colors here as well!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love this super fun LO,Ireally like the way you set your pics in the waves.Thanks for sharing...
ReplyDeletePenny
Fabulous layout.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
Love how you intermixed the photos in the waves and then made a person in the same color scheme to draw out the upper pictures! It really makes the page pop! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth LMDT
http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/
Brilliant Layout! Love the wholedesign. Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
ReplyDeleteJuliexx
Fun layout page! Great embossing and Cricut cuts! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!
ReplyDeleteGlenda
Great layout. I love the layered waves with the photos peaking out. Thanks for sharing with us at lasting memories
ReplyDeleteA beautiful LO, love the pics goes across the full page. Thank you for joining our cards galore scrapbook challenge xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun layout for capturing fun memories!!! Thank you for sharing it with us at BBTB2!
ReplyDeleteSusan
Jill I am showcasing your End of Summer project tomorrow at FCCB Fantabulous Friday. I hope you can stop by and check it out. :)
ReplyDeleteI can see why this was one of your favs. Thanks for linking up over at ♥ Best of 2012 ♥
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥